“Dig in to who you are, your process because when you follow your guts and your heart, that’s the right way.”
Amelia Saberwal is a leadership and life coach. She focuses on a whole human being, rather than focussing solely on their personal or business life.
Coming from a background in performance, before working in the corporate world, Amelia decided to train as a life coach with the CTI.
Amelia now works with individuals and employees to maximise their personal, professional and presentational impact. She also co-hosts a podcast, Pivot Points Podcast, with Gabriella Miller in which they explore and celebrate change.
This conversation covers:
- Training to become a life coach
- Leaving a stable job to launch your own business
- Acknowledging your Inner Saboteur and then learning how to banish it
- Working with your Inner Leader
- Discovery and defining your self worth
- Finding clients and then charging them "properly"
- Developing a podcast: Pivot Points Podcast
If you want to find Amelia, you can do so here: